Physical or Digital; Structured or Unstructured; Tape, Film, LTO, HDD or cloud – Cubix can fully orchestrate your migration project today!
- • Direct API integration with Oracle DIVArchive and other legacy HSMs for proven, efficient online migration to the target storage mix of your choice
• Orchestrated solutions and services for the migration of broadcast tape libraries, films, HDDs and standalone LTO.
• Cubix Taskflow Designer allows you to easily design your migration project – making use of over 50 integrations with HSMs, AQC, cloud storage, AI and more!
- • Multi-site, multi-tenanted – Cubix can handle complex content structures with specific business rules for different content types / clients
• On Prem or Cloud – as Cubix is a truly hybrid cloud solution – its modular architecture allows you to integrate and manage resources and content across multiple facilities and clouds – easily adapting to your environment as your migration progresses
Cubix can manage complex business transformation projects across multiple locations thanks to its highly adaptable Orchestration engine - Taskflow. It can rationalise existing digital content, physical libraries and provide online, non-destructive migration of content from a wide range of source types and legacy HSMs to multiple cloud storage solutions of your choice. Our ability to native drive robotics for Tape Ingest, as well as direct integration with the Blackmagic Design Cintel Film scanner – allows for easily configurable workflows that are tailored to suit your exact migration needs.
Ortana understands that the MAM you are migrating to may not be the best at managing the migration itself – and so is able to provide Cubix on a short-term basis via our “SaaS” model. Integrating it with your MAM, Cubix can fully orchestrate the project and seamlessly deliver content to your MAM of choice – before then be decommissioned at the end of the project. Of course, Cubix is also well placed to be the ongoing MAM of choice – in which content can be enhanced with highly configurable metadata schemas, managed and shared securely with internal and external users. AI / ML based services for image detection and speech to text can seamlessly integrated to enhance the metadata and make content even more discoverable.
Cubix can import content from a wide range of sources - ranging from simple watch folders in local or remote facilities, through to social media platforms such as Twitter and YouTube. Content can also be imported directly from cloud storage and FTP sites.
Upon import of content, Cubix performs a “deep dive” on the assets - learning as much as possible about the content - including such properties as codecs, wrappers, durations, filesizes and more. MD5 Hash can be produced at import - as well as the extraction of thumbnails, waveforms and much more.
With the content imported - Taskflow, the Cubix Orchestration engine will begin to process the content according to the business rules you can easily define and redefine as needed. This can include such steps as proxy generation, AQC, content indexing through use of AI-based services and archiving. Cubix is natively integrated with the widest selection of storage providers on the marketplace - allowing you to choose the right mix of storage solutions that meet the performance and commercial needs of your content and associated media supply chains.