AI Content Discovery
Discover the right media, quickly and easily – through cost effective metadata enhancement and semantic searching!
- • Complete fully automated indexing of content through AI/ML based services – video, image and audio.
• Automation creation of subtitles, language detection, violence detection and more – easily configured within the Cubix Taskflow engine allowing it to be tailored to suit your specific workflow needs
• Semantic searching logically groups content together based on what the user is looking for – further reducing search times and increasing user efficiency
- • Intelligently orchestrates multiple AI/ML services to ensure the highest quality of metadata for the lowest cost
• Wide range of applications and use cases – ranging from enhancing legacy archives to automating dealing with high volumes of user generated content
• All metadata available both via UI and API for ease of access and integration
As the volume of media sources increases, the challenge facing owners is to know what content they have and where. Whether the content be user generated, or simply drives of rushes, all "unstructured data" remains inaccessible to the business and a slow, painful process to locate when needed.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) services in the cloud are becoming significant business capabilities, providing a wide range of features such as speech to text, level detection and automatic content moderation (to detect violence and nudity). The challenge is to integrate all these services into the same media repository that houses the content, allowing for the existing metadata to be enriched and for users to perform semantic-based searches across combined media and metadata.
It is important to integrate these functionalities in a cost-effective manner, thereby removing the historic concerns of ‘time and budget’ as reasons for business not to proceed.
Most DAMs which offer cloud integrations make use of the standard "video" based APIs from providers like Amazon and Microsoft, however the opex costs for running these services can be significant and prohibitive. Furthermore, the value of such metadata is diminished unless it is returned in a contextual way. The Content Discovery engine within Cubix is different because it has been designed with an understanding of the primary challenges faced by media companies such as broadcasters and post production facilities and therefore, can solve them.